Jobs at Lakes College
We're recruiting - could Lakes College be your ideal workplace?
A job that makes a difference.
Here at Lakes College, we strive to offer a high-quality and exciting job for all of our staff members.
We ensure that your work is challenging and interesting, and want to help you to succeed within your role.
- Annual ‘cost of living’ award subject to affordability.
- Incremental progression through individual career families.
- Allowances for designated first aiders & mental health first aiders.
- Comprehensive learning & development programme.
- Support to obtain professional qualifications i.e. Masters / Degrees.
- Fantastic free range of further opportunities for learning & development unrelated to your work area.
- Cross college staff conference days.
- Team development days.
- Pension schemes and generous employer contributions for teacher’s pension and local government.
- Generous annual leave and bank holidays entitlement (plus 2 discretionary days).
- Flexible working arrangements (Flexi-Time and Term Time Only Contracts).
- Family friendly policies (Maternity / Adoption / Paternity / Parental Special Leave).
- Cycle to Work scheme & Techscheme in a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Travel & Subsistence payments for college business.
- Clean, welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Modern purpose built building.
- Ample free on site car parking.
- On-site occupational health service.
- Independent confidential staff counselling service.
- Reduced prices for onsite gym membership.
- Reduced prices for hair & beauty salon (Distinctions).
- On site restaurant (Graduates).
- Free eye examinations.
- Free Flu Jabs
- We are prepared, present and committed to our best
- We take responsibility for our own learning and improvement
- We all take responsibility to do the right thing
- We deliver consistently high standards for all our customers
- We respect and value everyone’s contribution and celebrate differences
- We respect our environment and the role we play in our community
- Be your best, support and inspire others to be their best
- We work together as one college
- We are productive, reflective and seek to improve
- We embrace opportunities to build resilience
Benefits of working at Lakes
Get in touch
If you have any queries please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Thinking of a visit?
Click the link below to see a map of where we are and directions to get here.