Jobs at Lakes College
We're recruiting - could Lakes College be your ideal workplace?
A job that makes a difference.
Here at Lakes College, we strive to offer a high-quality and exciting job for all of our staff members.
We ensure that your work is challenging and interesting, and want to help you to succeed within your role.
Why work for Lakes College?
- Annual ‘cost of living’ award subject to affordability.
- Incremental progression through individual career families.
- Allowances for designated first aiders & mental health first aiders.
- Comprehensive learning & development programme.
- Support to obtain professional qualifications i.e. Masters / Degrees.
- Fantastic free range of further opportunities for learning & development unrelated to your work area.
- Cross college staff conference days.
- Team development days.
- Pension schemes and generous employer contributions for teacher’s pension and local government.
- Generous annual leave and bank holidays entitlement (plus 2 discretionary days).
- Flexible working arrangements (Flexi-Time and Term Time Only Contracts).
- Family friendly policies (Maternity / Adoption / Paternity / Parental Special Leave).
- Cycle to Work scheme & Techscheme in a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Travel & Subsistence payments for college business.
- Clean, welcoming and friendly working environment.
- Modern purpose built building.
- Ample free on site car parking.
- On-site occupational health service.
- Independent confidential staff counselling service.
- Reduced prices for onsite gym membership.
- Reduced prices for hair & beauty salon (Distinctions).
- On site restaurant (Graduates).
- Free eye examinations.
- Free Flu Jabs
- We are prepared, present and committed to our best
- We take responsibility for our own learning and improvement
- We all take responsibility to do the right thing
- We deliver consistently high standards for all our customers
- We respect and value everyone’s contribution and celebrate differences
- We respect our environment and the role we play in our community
- Be your best, support and inspire others to be their best
- We work together as one college
- We are productive, reflective and seek to improve
- We embrace opportunities to build resilience
Benefits of working at Lakes
Get in touch
If you have any queries please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Thinking of a visit?
Click the link below to see a map of where we are and directions to get here.