Level 2 Food Safety Short Course
Our one day Level 2 Food Safety course is designed for those who work in a food handling capacity.
Food safety legislation requires that all food handlers receive appropriate training in food hygiene, in line with their work activities so they can handle food safely.
The Level 2 in Food Safety covers topics that are regarded by the Food Standards Agency as important for maintaining good practice.
- An introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and its control
- Personal hygiene
- Design of premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food pests and control
- Food safety management from purchase to service
- Food safety law and enforcement
WHEN IS THIS COURSE TAKING PLACE?
- October 21st, 2021
- November 15th, 2021
- January 1st, 2022
- March 3, 2022
- April 28th, 2022
- May 19th, 2022
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to book on.
Find a course
There’s something for everyone at Lakes College – click below to find out more.
Mini course guide
Our handy guide gives an overview of the range of opportunities we offer so you can find the right course for you.