Click here to search courses

Apprenticeship: Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard

Course information

  • Study mode: Apprenticeship
  • Duration: Apprenticeship: Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard
  • Student type:
  • Course code: P0367/R01

Course Description

  • Study mode: Apprenticeship
  • Duration: Apprenticeship: Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard
  • Student type:
  • Course code: P0367/R01

Engineering Technicians need to be able to demonstrate a core set of behaviours in order to be competent in their job role, complement wider business strategy and development. This will enable them to support their long term career development. Engineered and manufactured products and systems that Engineering Techicians work on could involve mechanical, electrical, electronic, electromechanical and fuid power components/systems.

Pathways - .

1 - Machinist.

2 - Toolmaker.

3 - Technical Support.


Entry requirements

Costs

The way apprenticeships are funded depends on the size of the employer and the age of the apprentice. Apprentices aged 16-18 working for SMEs with less than 50 employees may be fully funded. Otherwise a co-investment of 5% is payable by the employer, with government funding covering the remaining 95% of the cost. If the employer pays the Apprenticeship Levy this will be used to fund the apprenticeship through the Apprenticeship Service. Actual Cost is: £26000.00. All costs are subject to slight changes.

What next?

Apply for this course

If you would like to apply online for this course, please click below and you’ll be taken to our application portal. If you need any guidance about your choices before applying, email admissions@lcwc.ac.uk or call 01946 839300.