Find A Course

Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (Apprentice Option)

  • Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (Apprentice Option)

  • Start Date
    See below
  • Course Code
  • Apply For
    This Course

Course Information

  • Course Description

    This is a 2 year course which could lead to a career within many disciplines within the business world. This course focuses on the essential skills you need to develop further within a business administration role. This includes knowledge of the broader cross-organisation processes such as business innovation, financial management and marketing, as well as the principles and practices of a business administration role. You will also develop a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence within your job role, such as: developing and managing administrative systems, processes and staff, using a range of internal and external communication methods, organising diaries, meetings and travel, managing resources and facilities, managing administrative processes and supervising staff.
    Many of our apprenticeship programmes have year round start dates. Please contact Student Services on 01946 839 300 to discuss.
  • Entry Requirements?

    Relevant Level 2 qualification or have significant experience.
    You must also have a work placement with a relevant employer.
    Our Student Services team may be able to assist you with finding a placement.
    All offers will be subject to successful interview.
  • Costs

    The way apprenticeships are funded depends on the size of the employer and the age of the apprentice. Apprentices working for SMEs with less than 50 employees may be fully funded. Otherwise a fee of 10% is payable by the employer, with government funding covering the remaining 90% of the cost. If the employer has a wage bill of over £3million and pays the Apprenticeship Levy, this will be used to fund the apprenticeship through the Digital Apprenticeship Service. Actual Cost is: £2500.00. All costs are subject to slight changes.
  • What Next?

    Once you have successfully completed the course, you could progress through a management route (completing a CMI course), accounting route (an AAT course) or focus on human resources (the CIPD course), for example or progress to Level 4.

Back to Search