JOURNEY 2 WORK: advice and support to help you secure a job
The provision provides tailored support for participants, aiming to get you work ready! We will develop an individualised action plan which will provide support and activities to help you move successfully into employment. Once you have secured a job, we will then offer continuous in-work support, to ensure you can make the most of your time in employment.
Key services – what we can offer:
- 1-2-1 support – mentoring, signposting, encouragement, advice and guidance
- Direct links into employers through our extensive partnerships
- Direct access to our Workplace service – CV support, interview skills, support with applications
- Continued support once you get into employment
- Use of college facilities including our learning resource centre and IT facilities
- Assistance with travel and childcare costs
Call or pop in today to book your appointment!
Contact: our Employability Team
Venue: Lakes College West Cumbria
Contact number: 01946 839300
Or pop into college to have a chat to see how we can support you…