Student Services assists you with any help you may need outside of the classroom: covering everything from advice and guidance, to social events and everything in-between.
Typical services include;
- Identifying and implementing learner support
- Administering EMA forms
- Guidance in filling out UCAS forms
- Advising and offering students about any financial support they qualify for including; course fees, equipment, childcare and travel
- Careers advice
- Pastoral support including counselling, and advice if experiencing financial or personal complications
- Student Association
- Student Services can offer you Careers Advice and Guidance.
If you need any help with careers, CV's, UCAS, personal statements, interview techniques and more, contact Student Services on 01946 839 300 to make an appointment.