PC Pitstop Level 2 IT Apprenticeship
PC Pitstop in Egremont are seeking a pro-active, organised and self-motivated Apprentice to join their team. You will be working towards an IT Level 2 qualification – a work based assessor will visit your workplace on a regular basis to work through your portfolio.
Key tasks include:
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer issues and activities
- Communicate directly with customers (internal and external) to record, progress and resolve issues that they may be experiencing when using their services.
- Accurately update tickets and respond correctly, ensuring that communication (verbal and written) is clear
- Learn and adhere to published processes, policies and procedures for the management of incidents, requests and changes
- Working closely with other teams in the business to learn the essentials of delivering high availability services and developing technical understanding of IT issues
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft products (Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach; able to prioritise
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated to continually learn and improve
- A strong interest in IT; able to evidence this interest outside of education
- Be open and show enthusiasm to undertake other tasks and responsibilities as required for self-development and help to ensure the successful operation of the company where flexibility is paramount
To apply, send your CV to Sharon Baillie: email@example.com