Whittam Cornish Windows and Doors – Level 2 Business Administration
Whittam Cornish Windows and Doors are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Level 2 Business Administrator Apprentice.
Closing Date: 15th October 2017
- General administration duties
- Answering phone
- Taking messages
- Communicating with colleagues.
- Assist customers with questions and queries
- Create an accountancy filing system, to record all orders and invoices, currently paper based
- Review files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to request
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments
- Create quotes and invoices
- Any other general office duties
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems such as MS Office, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of accounts software, if not will be offered training
- Good attitude to work
- Enthusiastic and committed
- C Grade in English and Maths or equivalent
To apply please send you CV to Elizabethr@lcwc.ac.uk.