Information, Advice and Guidance – Matrix Standards
- Information, advice and guidance is offered to all employers and learners, both prior to and during the programme delivery.
- Employers – We are looking to establish what the employer is aiming to achieve. This enables us to make recommendations for training or service provision that will best meet their needs. As a programme is delivered we will continue to provide the employer with information on progress towards meeting their objectives in a manner, and at a time, that suits the employer.
- We will work with the employer to agree on a range of training impact measures in order to ensure that objectives are met and future requirements are established.
- Learners – Our qualified and experienced team will provide programme information and, following a robust initial assessment, we will advise and guide learners on a programme that meets their individual needs and help them to develop in their role in the workplace.
- Learners will be supported and guided throughout their programme to ensure progress, with advice on progression routes offered as their programme comes to an end.